Over 100,000 Professionals Choose the BM 900® Slit Lamp To Best Observe Anterior and Posterior Segments
The Haag-Streit BM 900® has been the standard in modern slit lamp microscopy for almost 50 years -and still is! Over 100,000 professionals all over the world who own a BM 900® agree that it was the best investment they ever made for their practice.
- Convergent optics for brilliant views
- Two “workhorse” magnifications 10 and 16x
- Short observer to patient distance
- Brightest illumination available on a slit lamp
- Excellent optics for fatigue free daily use
- NEW: LED-Power for more details
- The BM 900® is the “classic” slit lamp for the eye care professional concerned with both the anterior and posterior segments.
- A convergent, stereoscopic microscope offering short observer to patient distances and “workhorse” 10x and 16x magnifications
- PD and optical correction are both finely adjustable to give easy viewing with none of the eye fatigue so often associated with use of the slit lamp.
Cross Slide Mechanism
The Cross Slide Mechanism incorporated into all Haag –Streit slit lamps, has both vertical and horizontal movements controlled by our patented joystick.
Perfection in design, materials and construction allow these movements to be made smoothly and effortlessly without any wrist or finger strain – and will continue to do so for the long lifetime of this classic slit lamp.
The illumination system has the brightest (600,000 Lux) illumination available in a slit lamp providing a tilting, rotating slit up to 8 mm in length and width. Tilting is extremely important to good posterior segment observation.
All filter and slit controls are conveniently situated for ease of use and, as with the cross slide mechanism, have silky smooth, effortless movement. The slit mechanism, on those “differences inside”, is a masterpiece of engineering in itself, affording faultless precision in both shape and movement.